Mini-terms carry an additional tuition charge and cannot be combined with two courses in another term as one term's tuition. The course credit earned can be used to get caught up if the student is behind in credits; otherwise, the course credit earned will be above and beyond those used for graduation. It cannot be combined with other credits to graduate early.
Union College does not operate or direct study abroad programs, including independent study abroad projects, for any student in a country for which a U.S. Department of State Travel Warning or U.S. economic sanctions are in effect. Refer to the Policy for Travel Restrictions for International Programs for more details.
Summer 2015 Mini-Terms
Winter Break Mini-Terms
- Bali (winter - even years)
- Community Service
- Ethiopia - NEW program
- New Zealand
- South Africa (winter - even years)
Many of the following mini-terms are offered on an every-other year basis. New mini-terms are also added regularly. Please contact the International Programs Office for further information about the availability of mini-terms.
- Civil Rights (winter - odd years)
- Diversity of the Adirondacks
- England (winter - odd years)
- France (Art History)
- France (Drawn to Print: Impressions of the Louvre)
- Martinique (winter - odd years)
- Mexican-American Border
- New Hampshire Presidential Primary
- Senegal (summer - even years)
- Spain (summer)
- Spain (winter - odd years)