|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Restrictions:||Union applicants only|
|Minimum Cumulative GPA:||2.5||Prerequisites:||SPN 203|
|Housing Options:||Homestay||Curricular Focus:||Builds Experience in a Major, Intensive Language Learning and Cultural Education|
Course of StudyStudents will be required to take three courses while in Spain:
- The Spanish Language Studied Abroad (SPN 204T)
- Spanish Civilization (SPN 208T)
- Special topic in Spanish Literature (SPN 300T);
Successful completion of Advanced Spanish (SPN 203) before the term abroad.
Students will be placed with a host family during their stay in Seville.
(For specific dates, contact the International Programs Office, Old Chapel, Third Floor.)
- January: Application deadline is the third Friday of winter term.
- February: Non-refundable deposit due at the Cashier's Office in McKean House, and receipt brought to the International Programs Office
- Spring term: Orientation meetings
- August: Program beings - View the 2015 Spain Itinerary
- December: Program ends
- Late March: Program ends
|Dates / Deadlines:|