|Restrictions:||Union applicants only|
|Minimum Cumulative GPA:||2.5||Prerequisites:||Any 100- or 200-level Art History course or any Studio Art course|
|Housing Options:||Homestay||Curricular Focus:||Builds Experience in a Major, Intensive Language Learning and Cultural Education|
Course of Study
Union students will take three courses, one of which is taught by the Union faculty leader. The other two courses are the following:
The Italian Language Studied Abroad (ITL 104T)
A course in basic skills with emphasis on speaking and conversation.
Italian Renaissance Architecture (Terms Abroad 116T)
This course will survey both the sources and legacy of Italian Renaissance architecture through first-hand study of the urban fabric of the city of Florence.
- Any 100- or 200-level Art History course or any Studio Art course.
While residing in Florence, students will stay with a host family.
(For specific dates, contact the International Programs Office, Old Chapel, Third Floor.)
- September: Application deadline is the third Friday of fall term.
- October: Non-refundable deposit due at the Cashier's Office in McKean House, and receipt brought to the International Programs Office
- Winter term: Orientation meetings
- Late March: Program begins
- Early June: Program ends
For More InformationStudents may email Professor Sandra Wimer or contact her at 518-388-6145.
|Dates / Deadlines:|