Students on the India mini-term will move among various cities and towns, staying for one to three days at a stretch in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Kishangarh, Udipur, Mumbai, Varkala, Alleppey (on a houseboat) and Kumarokom.
Home to one-sixth of the world's population, India fascinates travelers with a woven mixture of old and new. From architecture and cuisines to languages and customs, the sheer diversity of the land, its people and their culture stretches the imagination.
Course of Study
Students will study Indian politics, heritage, history and culture. In addition to cities where students are based, specific excursion destinations may include the Taj Mahal. Also be prepared to do some studying on the beach.
Students will reside primarily in modest hotels with private baths during their stay in India. There are also several nights in a beach resort and a homestay, one night on a houseboat and one night in a YMCA.
(For specific dates, contact the International Programs Office, Old Chapel, Third Floor.)
- April: Application deadline is the third Friday of spring term
- May: Accepted students must select "commit" or "decline" at the International Programs online application site to confirm participation
- Fall term: Orientation meetings
- Late November: Mini-term begins
- Mid-December: Program ends
For More Information
Students may contact email@example.com