Accepting '22 Spring Applications!
- 2022 Spring Term Programs: England (London), Germany, two different programs to Italy: Florence and Sicily, and the domestic program, Silicon Valley (San Francisco)
- 2023 Winter and/or Spring Term Programs: Non-Union Programs and Independent Study Abroad Programs. Contact the office for more information.
|Spring 2022||Silicon Valley (San Francisco)||Wed, 9/15, 1:00 pm
|Prof. George Gmelch|
|Spring 2022||Germany – Freiburg/Berlin||Wed, 9/22 AND Mon, 9/27, 12:50 pm, Karp 105||Prof. Nelson Mukherjee|
|Spring 2022||Italy – Florence||Wed, 9/22, 12:50 pm, VA 118||Prof. Orellana|
|Spring 2022||Italy – Sicily||Thu, 9/23, 12:50 pm, ISEC 387||Prof. Salvo|
|Spring 2022||England - London||Tue, 9/28, 12:45 pm, Karp 105||CAPA (Program Partner)|
Independent Study Abroad
William Cady Stone (Full Year 2022-23)
|N/A||Contact International Programs|
|How to Apply to Study Abroad||Tue, 9/14, 5:00pm, Karp 105||Ginny Casper, Int’l Programs|
|2022 Winter Term Programs||Friday, September 20, 2021 - Noon ET|
|2022 Spring Term Programs||Friday, October 1, 2021 - 5:00 pm ET|
|2023 William Cady Stone OR
2021 Independent Study Abroad
|Friday, February 4, 2022 - 5:00 pm ET|
|2023 Non-Union Programs||Friday, April 15, 2022 - 5:00 pm ET|
- Writing Center Assistance: Student mentors are available for help on any of your written assignments at any stage in the process! To make an in-person appointment Monday-Thursday, 3-11pm, please visit https://www.union.edu/writing-programs/make-appointment. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that our full terms are all pending due to COVID-19 issues that unless resolved in a timely manner may still impact our programs. In these times of uncertainty be aware that we cannot guarantee that all programs will run as planned. We will keep you informed of any and all changes as they arise.
- Program Notification
- Decision letters for winter programs will be sent after 4:00 pm Friday, September 24.
- Decision letters for spring programs will be in sent after 4:00 pm Monday, October 25.
- Independent Study Abroad and William Cady Stone letters will sent before the end of the winter term, 2022.
- Non-Union letters will be sent before the end of spring term, 2022.
- Winter programs: If accepted, your must commit on your online application by Tuesday, September 28.
- Spring programs: If accepted, you must commit on your online application by Tuesday, November 2.
- Withdrawal Policy
- The withdrawal policy can be found in the Academic Catalog
- Passports: Students going abroad must have a passport that is valid for the duration of the program abroad. Some countries require passports to be valid for up to 6 months after the date of entry. Students are responsible for determining entry and exit requirements for the location of their study abroad program. If you do not yet have a passport, have a passport that has expired or will expire while you are abroad, we strongly urge you to apply for or renew your passport now.
- Visas: U.S. students accepted to study in London and who will be doing an internship will need to obtain a student visa here in the U.S. before the departure date for the program abroad. If you are accepted, we will be providing information about the compliance process to secure a visa so that you can legally enter and remain in the host country during your studies.
- The U.S. Department of State's Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship Program is accepting applications for students participating in credit-bearing study abroad programs that start between December 1, 2021 to October 31, 2022. The Gilman Program aims to diversify the kinds of students who study and intern abroad and the countries where they go. All eligible applicants are encouraged to apply.