2022 Spring Study Abroad Programs
- Through Friday, November 19, we will continue to accept applications for the 2022 spring term to London.
- 2023 Winter and/or Spring Term Programs: Non-Union Programs and Independent Study Abroad Programs. Contact the office for more information.
|Program||Deadline to Apply||Decision Date||Commitment Date|
|2022 Spring Term to London||Friday, November 19, 2021 - 5:00 pm ET||Wednesday, November 24, 2021||Tuesday, November 30, 2021|
|2023 William Cady Stone OR
2021 Independent Study Abroad
|Friday, February 4, 2022 - 5:00 pm ET||By end of winter term||Start of spring term|
|2023 Non-Union Programs||Friday, April 15, 2022 - 5:00 pm ET||By end of spring term||End of June 2022|
- Please note that our full terms are all pending due to COVID-19 issues that unless resolved in a timely manner may still impact our programs. In these times of uncertainty be aware that we cannot guarantee that all programs will run as planned. We will keep you informed of any and all changes as they arise.
- Withdrawal Policy
- The withdrawal policy can be found in the Academic Catalog
- Passports: Students going abroad must have a passport that is valid for the duration of the program abroad. Some countries require passports to be valid for up to 6 months after the date of entry. Students are responsible for determining entry and exit requirements for the location of their study abroad program. If you do not yet have a passport, have a passport that has expired or will expire while you are abroad, we strongly urge you to apply for or renew your passport now.
- Visas: U.S. students accepted to study in London and who will be doing an internship will need to obtain a student visa here in the U.S. before the departure date for the program abroad. If you are accepted, we will be providing information about the compliance process to secure a visa so that you can legally enter and remain in the host country during your studies.